




Wow! It's been a whirlwind around here for the past two weeks! We started with small family Christmas the 22nd when Wade came home, had a Christmas Party with Lyndsay & George, Christmas with Brian's family the 24th & Christmas with my big family the 25th! All of these were an absolute blast & it's been SO nice to spend time with family and friends. After our Christmas celebrations we went up to Ft. Worth to see the Mallettes and meet our sweet new god daughter Cassidy! We had a blast with them. Sam still thinks he's super man so running (flying) with him was what we did most of the time. It was so nice because Sandra is on maternity leave & Caleb was off so we got to spend 3 days just hanging out with them & of course doing a little after Christmas shopping. Sandra and I came home with lots of goodies from garden ridge and I'm already ready to start decorating for fall & Christmas next year. We love those guys! After we got home from Ft. Worth we relaxed, watched some football & then had a great time celebrating New Years Eve! We just hung out at our house, watched movies, shot fireworks, watched fireworks and ate! It was nice. After a great New Years Eve, I started 2010 with a project and painted my dining room. I like the color, but now I need to add curtains, do some paint touch ups & some more decorations. :) It just seems like the projects never end around here! Well, I've got to run to the store. We are out of milk & coffee creamer! Tonight we are going to dinner with Wade one last time before he heads back to school so I better actually get dressed today too. All you can eat sushi at Tokyo One... I'm all about it! I'm sure I'll have more updates later, but for now, goodbye....
No comments:
Post a Comment